In any country in the world, Government jobs are the cream of the crop. They are highly competitive due to a large number of applicants every year taking equally difficult examinations, thus commanding a lot of respect from the society and its members. If you aspire to join the ranks of these people then read on to find out the ways to learn the latest sarkari job opportunities.
Some things that make government jobs so desirable for the masses and general population are the perks that come with it:
- Security and Stability irrespective of the current economic and market conditions.
- Pensions and retirement finds after a certain age.
- Free Housing and travel allowances in certain positions.
- Medical, Health care and other allowances.
- Special privileges for certain family members in some cases.
- Advantages of being able to go on national and international work related trips.
Positions and Jobs
Every year the Government of India releases a roster of job opportunities in various divisions and sectors, such as:
- Bank PO
- DRDO, ISRO scientists
- Defence Services
- Civil Services
- IAS, IFS, IPS Officers
- State Public Service Commission.
- Officers and Clerks in the Indian Railways
- Government University Professors
- Government Doctors
- Assistant Audit Officers in Governmental organisations
- Clerks in Government offices
Each and every department which is eligible for posting about new jobs, do so in their own capacity. The notifications are released in Newspapers and on their official websites.
Candidates can find out regarding all the latest government Job notification via a few different sources, such as:
- The Central and State Indian Governments publish about jobs every week. These publications are done in two newspaper versions called, RozgaarSamachaar and Employment news – both are extremely essential for new job seekers.
- There are several portals and websites that pick up these announcements and make them reach the masses, such as:
Depending on the skills and interest a latest sarkari job can be found in PSUs, Courts, Army, Aanganwadis, government teacher positions,
Research and Management, Engineering etc. Interested candidates can look out for regular notifications posted on these and apply for interesting future opportunities.
- These notifications also talk about the expected salary and candidate requirements for the positions being advertised. The salaries in different government positions range from Rs. 10000 for the postman and clerical positions to several lacs per annum in higher paying jobs.
The latest government job notification is released in phases by the state governments. Candidates can start their final exam preparations in accordance to the announcements. These notifications also include several other essential details, such as:
- Eligibility Criteria
- Starting and Ending dates of Application
- Mode and procedure of sending in applications
- Preparations required