The banking system of any country acts like the backbone of the entire economy. It plays a vital role in support and in the growth of the economy of the country. Banking system endows financial services to people and different sectors for their variant purposes. Indian banking sector provides opportunities to Indian individuals, those who are cultivating dreams to deliver their services in banking. Every year Indian government releases notifications for hiring graduates for different banking positions, and millions of youngsters apply for such banking positions.
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is the Indian institution that organizes the examination for most of the banks. Many aspects are taken into consideration during preparation such as vacant posts, posting location, IBPS notification, IBPS clerk syllabus, IBPS clerk results, IBPS clerk exam pattern, IBPS clerk salary, IBPS eligibility and so on. Some aspirants get selected and some lose those opportunities due to some silly mistakes that they make while preparing for the exam. To overcome or avoid such mistakes every candidate must keep some important points in his mind so that he can deal with those in an organised manner. Some of them are listed below:
- Handling of time table:– Time is a factor that affects the result the most. If you are willing to appear and be successful in banking exams, then you have to be very serious about time management. Banking exam not only takes your knowledge test, but it examines your time skill as well. For preparation, Section-wise allotment of time will allow you to use your time ingeniously. Use of every minute you planned for the study should be followed strictly so that you can deliver your best within the time limit. It will also give you a chance to revise the syllabus.
- Preparation Strategy: It is another important point that has a significant impact. Everyone has his/her strengths and weaknesses, so prepare yourself according to your capabilities. You could be better in quantitative aptitude but reasoning could be your weaker segment. Designing a preparation strategy as per your convenience will boost your performance and help you in obtaining the desired target. After achieving command on your strong sections, Try to improve your weaker section, so that you can attempt the tougher section and increase the chances of winning. Everyone has its unique learning genre that enhances his/her confidence and performance.
- Vague Concepts: One of the biggest hurdles that restrict aspirants in attaining success is obscure concepts. As to construct a stable building the basic foundation and pillars should be strong enough similarly, to score high marks or to qualify the exam you need to have clear concepts of subjects on which you can build the strategy. There are various tricks to solve the same question, but when you apply the conceptual approach it will be done in no time. Some segments of the exam can not be cleared just by reading or memorising formulas, for these segments you have to apply an analytical approach.
- Feedback Analysis:- This is the trick you can apply to measure your preparation level. As in various organizations, they take feedback of product quality by their clients and users so that they can improve it as per market competition similarly, you can scale your preparation standard by a discussion with your messmates and giving online mock tests to rectify your mistakes.
- Quality Approach: Quality approach routine can give you the additional advantage of being ahead in the race. Some exams have different patterns, like negative marking, cut off marks, different stages of selection and so on. In such exams you have to choose the correct segment to achieve maximum score. Moreover, you must not focus on the number of hours you study, but you should concentrate on the amount of knowledge you obtain during that period of time.
- Disparagement of the segment: During the exam, a topmost silly mistake that aspirants make is the neglection of the segment in which they feel weak. Indeed, every section of the exam has equal weightage because candidates have to clear the minimum cut off marks of each section. So pretenders must work on all the portions of the exam to achieve their goal of becoming a banker.